Find Your Next Home(2017 – Present)
- Award winning native app design
- Lead and directed the experience and design for a $400 MM product
- Redefined the product design process
- Defined and managed design operations
- Transformed how the design organization works and is perceived
- Reduced team churn from 70% to 20% within 6 months
- Fostering innovative design thinking and practices throughout the company
- Lead a talented team of designers for all platforms (desktop, mweb, IOS, Android)
- Created the realtor.com design system
Finding a home sounds like a simple search, but it’s one of the most intriguing and complex searches that we do. For most people, their home is the single largest purchase they will make in their lifetime.
A home is also more than just four walls. Think about what matters to you where you live. A close commute to work, a good neighborhood, great schools? These are just a small amount of things that go into a home search.
Finding your perfect home is an emotional roller coaster, and full of surprises. Markets change, inventory changes, and even what you thought you wanted earlier can change.
As you can see, this is a fascinating problem to work on. At realtor.com I was able to lead the user experience and design teams for their flagship product across all platforms. quickly developed a product that not only went head to head with the competition, but excelled in ease of use, deployment and effectiveness.
Home sweet home
Launch site Get the IOS app Get the Android app
As the director of the home shopper group, I help to guide over 60 million people a month through the long and surprising journey of home discovery. This experience is multi-platform and I lead my team in designing great experiences for desktop, mobile web, tablet, IOS and Android devices.
Case Study: Design System
Case Study: Search Filters