Find Your Next Home(2017 – Present)
Helped 61 million monthly users find their next home while generating $452MM and 28% user growth
- Helped 61 million monthly users find their next home while generating $452MM annual revenue.
- Winner of Best Real Estate App award from the American Business Association.
- Transformed the product development process across teams to embrace design thinking.
- Implemented the realtor.com design system.
- Lead the team to deliver 28% increase in revenue growth within a crowded market.
- Managed local and remote teams developing across desktop, IOS and Android platforms.
- Facilitated design workshops to educate and develop the group.
- Led the horizons group in charge of innovating new product and business strategies.
- Innovations in our mortgage product delivered 233% lead growth, well above expectations.
- Won all of the hackathons.
Case Study: Design System
Case Study: Search Filters
Home sweet homeFinding a home sounds like a simple search, but it’s one of the most intriguing and complex searches that we do. For most people, their home is the single largest purchase they will make in their lifetime.
A home is also more than just four walls. Think about what matters to you where you live. A close commute to work, a good neighborhood, great schools? These are just a small amount of things that go into a home search.
Finding your perfect home is an emotional roller coaster, and full of surprises. Markets change, inventory changes, and even what you thought you wanted earlier can change.
As you can see, this is a fascinating problem to work on. At realtor.com I was able to lead the user experience and design teams for their flagship product across all platforms. quickly developed a product that not only went head to head with the competition, but excelled in ease of use, deployment and effectiveness.
Launch site Get the IOS app Get the Android app
As the director of the home shopper group, I help to guide over 61 million people a month through the long and surprising journey of home discovery. This experience is multi-platform and I lead my team in designing great experiences for desktop, mobile web, tablet, IOS and Android devices.